Karen Tramontano is interviewed by Argentina's Juan Iramain, formerly of Scotiabank and Citigroup—on the topic of lobbying and public policy advocacy.
In the interview, Karen shares perspectives on:
- What is the role of lobbying in government affairs strategies
- Why policy advocacy is necessary for democracy
- How regulated industries engage government to change public policies
- Use of traditional media and social networks in public engagement strategies
- How lobbying activity is regulated and how to improve its transparency
- ...and special insight into the 2020 U.S. Presidential campaign