Full-Time Professional Positions
There are currently no open full-time positions.
INTERNSHIP: FALL 2021
Blue Star Strategies, LLC is looking to hire a winter intern, starting Fall 2021, to support our team and clients. Previous communications and social media work experience is preferred. The firm is also seeking applicants with prior Capitol Hill experience and language proficiency in French, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and/or Ukrainian.
We offer a dynamic, hands-on internship program for Master's and graduate student candidates and recent college graduates on a rotating, year-round basis. The internship is paid via a monthly stipend.
Many of our clients are U.S. companies, international businesses, and global organizations seeking services abroad in more than 30 countries, with a focus on Europe and Latin America. The industry sectors in which we work include, but are not limited to, financial services, hospitality, energy, multilateral organizations, pharmaceuticals, and telecommunications.
With access to the firm’s senior partners, this opportunity allows for substantive work on major projects.
- Substantive research and written assignments for principals, clients, and partners
- Attendance at and reportage of internal and external meetings, hearings, and events on behalf of the firm and its clients, including the U.S. Congress, Executive Branch, think tanks, international financial institutions, and foreign embassies
- Preparation of briefings and presentations
- Winter: January-April
- Spring/Summer: May-July
- Fall: September-December
Preferred Intern Candidate Qualifications:
- Recent graduate student or Master’s degree candidate in foreign affairs, international business, or similar field
- Knowledge of the U.S. political system and current world affairs
- Superb writing, research, and analytical skills
- Prior intern experience, including Congress, Departments of State and Commerce, nonprofit and multilateral organizations, private sector
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Some administrative experience
- Fluency in English and professional proficiency in another language, particularly French, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and/or Ukrainian
How to Apply:
- Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please write:
“BSS internship application – Fall 2021.”