- We work with some of the most dynamic U.S. companies on their toughest international challenges in emerging markets around the world. Our clients have included American corporations from across diverse industry sectors—such as Abbott Laboratories, Caesars Entertainment Corporation, and Atlantic Tele-Network. From Latin America and the Caribbean to Europe, Central Asia, the Caucasus, and beyond, we help U.S. businesses solve their market access, global investment, and regulatory objectives—wherever they have a need.
- We work with global corporations on their most important regulatory, market access, and trade objectives in the United States, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, and around the world. Using a targeted yet "big picture" approach, we leverage a complex array of power centers, decision makers, and opinion leaders—at the supranational, national, and local levels of government, private sector, public policy institutions and think tanks, industry associations, and the media. Global companies from across diverse industry sectors—such as Handelsblatt Global, Fontem Ventures, and Salini Impregilo—turn to us to help them navigate and succeed in complex political and policy environments in countries around the world.
- Political leaders and governments from around the world choose us to move the needle on their most significant foreign, security, and economic policy priorities. We've worked with foreign countries such as Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, and Slovakia on accession to the NATO Alliance, European Union, Euro zone, OECD, and the U.S. visa waiver program. We've helped political parties promote democratic institutions, candidates for office, and free and fair election campaigns. And we've helped political leaders from Argentina to Ukraine and Albania to Venezuela improve their bilateral relations with the United States at the highest levels.
- We work with global institutions such as international and multilateral development, finance, labor, and security organizations on their most important strategic initiatives. Organizations and high-level fora such as the International Labour Organization, World Bank Group, NATO Summits, and the Baltic Forum have turned to us to help build and grow strong relationships, increase budget allocations, identify funding mechanisms, and access public speaking and writing opportunities to support their messages and mission-driven strategies.
- We manage, coordinate, and advocate on behalf of coalitions to impact and shape public policy debates and to advance legislative, communications, and stakeholder engagement strategies. We’ve managed successful coalition campaigns such as the Business Coalition for U.S.-China Trade that secured passage of Permanent Normal Trade Relations (PNTR) with China, the Coalition for Visa Equity that brought in new allies to the U.S. visa waiver program, and created and were a major driver in the U.S. Committee on NATO, a bipartisan group of individuals, corporations, and policy makers that successfully promoted the accession of 10 new member countries to join the Transatlantic alliance.