Full-Time Professional Positions
We currently do not have any full-time professional position openings. We appreciate your interest.
We are not currently accepting internship applications. Please check back again later.
We offer a dynamic, hands-on internship program for Master's and graduate student candidates and recent graduates on a rotating, year-round basis.
With access to the firm’s senior partners, this opportunity allows for substantive work on major projects.
Our clients are foreign governments and businesses as well as U.S. companies seeking services abroad, with a focus on Europe and Latin America in more than 30 countries. The industry sectors in which we work include, but are not limited to, financial services, hospitality, energy, multilateral organizations, pharmaceuticals, and telecommunications.
The internship offers a monthly stipend.
- Substantive research and written assignments for principals, clients, and partners,
- Attendance at and reportage of internal and external meetings, hearings, and events on behalf of the firm and its clients, including the U.S. Congress, Executive branch, think tanks, international financial institutions, and foreign embassies, and
- Preparation of briefings and presentations.
- Winter: January-April
- Summer: May-August
- Fall: September-December
Preferred Intern Candidate Qualifications:
- Recent graduate student or Master’s degree candidate in foreign affairs, international business, or similar field
- Knowledge of the U.S. political system and current world affairs
- Superb writing, research, and analytical skills
- Prior intern experience, including Congress, Departments of State and Commerce, nonprofit and multilateral organizations, private sector
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Some administrative experience
- Fluency in English and professional proficiency in another language, Russian or Ukrainian is desired