Full-Time Professional Positions
We currently do not have any full-time professional openings. We thank you for your interest.
We offer a dynamic, hands-on internship program for Master's and graduate student candidates and recent graduates on a rotating, year-round basis.
With access to the firm’s senior partners, this opportunity allows for substantive work on major projects.
Our clients are foreign governments and businesses as well as U.S. companies seeking services abroad, with a focus on Europe and Latin America in more than 30 countries. The industry sectors in which we work include financial services, hospitality, energy, multilateral organizations, pharmaceuticals, and telecommunications.
The internship offers a monthly stipend.
- Substantive research and written assignments for principals, clients, and partners,
- Attendance at and reportage of internal and external meetings, hearings, and events on behalf of the firm and its clients, including U.S. Congress, Executive branch, think tanks, international financial institutions, and foreign embassies, and
- Preparation of briefings and presentations.
- Winter: January-April
- Summer: May-August
- Fall: September-December
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume with the Subject line, "BSS internship application" to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We generally begin interviewing qualified candidates two months prior to each internship period.
Preferred Intern Candidate Qualifications:
- Recent graduate student or Master’s degree candidate in foreign affairs, international business, or similar field
- Knowledge of the US political system and current world affairs
- Superb writing, research, and analytical skills
- Prior intern experience, including Congress, Departments of State and Commerce, nonprofit and multilateral organizations, private sector
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Some administrative experience
- Fluency in English and professional proficiency in another language, Russian or Ukrainian is desired